Thursday, March 26, 2009

Going back to work..

Well, I've been dreading going back to work but I've got to do it. I return to work next week on April 1st and I can't even fathom how hard it's going to be for me. Some moms are anxious to get back and return to their "previous" way of life; I was a workaholic before my newly acquired motherhood, I thought I may feel that way. Boy was I wrong!! I just want to stay home forever! No such luck, or at least at the moment. Grandma Rita will be watching Isabella at our house until the end of April, at which point I will need to have made up my mind on a daycare alternative. My sisters have volunteered to watch her over the summer since they are teachers, but I'm not certain about all the back and forth action so if she has to go to daycare at all, I may just start it sooner than later to keep things consistent earlier on..we'll see. Enjoy the latest pics!

No comments: